Hi guys,
Another record of three d velocity. This time it was the long track, and I
ended it in 4 min 26 or 20 seck.
I played both of the modes with the keyboard, and I also won the death match.
But in the racing mode, it took a long time for the other racers to come.
I came in first, racer 2 got second, and racer 1 got surved.
This was on the long track. Also in the death match mode, here is what happened.
I was trying to kill the second fighter, and I couldn't. You know why?. Because
fighter 1 mannaged to kill him with a crues missal, and some other missals.
But I didn't get a chance with the gun.
I tried that on the second fighter, and stuff were good and bad.
I  used my 5 missals, but only 1 hit.
Oh crap! he fired a crues missal at me, but I dodged it. I fired my lts and
went up to dodg, and I came down with my crues missal, and his gon!
So in short, fighter 1, is a dead fighter for now!
Or maybe not in the mission mode, haha!

The best sight for games is, audio games!
Go to.
www.audiogames.net
msn:
muhammed123...@hotmail.co.uk