Nice notion indeed Charlese, ---- afterall we players have to remember that most audio game devs do it as a hobby not a main job, and thus have their own preferences to considder as well as hours.

Beware the Grue!

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 9:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Early Survey Results

Know what I'd like to see, out of interest?  A survey similar to this one,
only from the standpoint of game developers.  What games would you like to
produce that were listed on this survey?  What speech scheme would be
easiest for you to work with when producing games?  That sort of stuff.
We've seen it from the gamer's side, I'd like to see it from the
manufacturing side, too.  I think it would be interesting.
---
In God we trust!