From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: 28 February 2010 12:52
To: Johnny Tai
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Adult games

Hi Johnny,

That's cool that the Japanese are less inhibited about sex than the U. S.
No wonder I have always had a thing for Japanese women. <grin>  I have
always heard that the Europeans are also less inhibited.  With nudity on
regular TV etc.  I wonder if computer games produced in those countries
reflect their less inhibited views about sex.

BFN

     Jim

WARNING!  Removal of this tagline prohibited by law!

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA