Morally jim, I absolutely agree, what two concenting people, ---- or even one person on her/his own do is entirely their business, ---- as one of my favourite ethicists, Mr. Js mill said, do what you like as long as you don't harm others doing it.

my dislike of s/x is purely personal, and not based on any sort of prescriptive view of what anyone else should or should not do. I do in fact have a number of friends who are quite free and experimental about the issue, ---- though they bare with my dislike.

As you said in another reply though, things would be very boring if we all liked the same thing.

Beware the grue!

To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 12:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Adult games

Hi Dark,

Yeah, back when I could see to play video games and I was shooting down aliens they sure didn't look like anything recognizable. That of course was Space Invaders on the Atari 2600.

Sorry to hear that you don't care for sexual content in games. I wish that there were more of them. But on the sites that I visit the motto is safe, sane and consensual. Which sounds right to me.

BFN

    Jim

Practice safe eating: use condiments.

j...@kitchensinc.net