From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Josh
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:16 AM
To: gamers list
Subject: [Audyssey] buying entombed

Hi

letssay i have some friends who have the entombed game and I want to buy it
for them. is this possible or is the game set up so I can only buy it for
myself?

Josh

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of
Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA, get
a mac--, nvda--for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or
knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the
most accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at
www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max
or grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.