To: "Jacob Kruger" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 2:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Adult games

Hi Jacob,

That would be fun to play the interactive fiction version of leisure suit Larry as I do not believe that the original version was accessible at all. I think that all of the text was graphical not real text.

BFN

    Jim

He does the work of 3 men. Moe, Larry & Curly

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA