To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 10:14 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Patrick Dwyer & Peter S. VanLund's RPG Game Engine andMap Maker?

Hi

is this accessible? found it on the accessible games site. I wonder if the mapmaker is really not accessible and if it could be made accessible? or is it a very limited type of thing and philip's game toolkit will be lots better?

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA, get a mac--, nvda--for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.