OK.  Why would people be offended by a kids series like Harry Potter or
Chronicals of Narnia?

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Bryan Peterson
Sent: 28 February 2010 9:47 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Adult games

It's funny, but we were a bit more relaxded about things like that back in
like the 70s or 80s, hence the Leisure Suit Larry games. As I said before my

dad, brother and sister used to play those games all the time. I don't
suppose my mom was too thrilled about it but they did it anyway. Nowadays if

someone tried to release a Larry game they'd probably have fundamentalist
Christians jumping down their throats just they way they do for things like
Harry Potter and even Lord of the Rings and even, to some extent, the
Chronicles of Narnia. I actually once had a neighbor tell me quite
confidently that Aslan was the devil.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.