To: "gamers list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:31 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] buying entombed for friends

Hi

no I am suggesting saving money and buying it for me for $40
buying it for friend number1 for $40
friend2 $40
and so on.
I want to buy it for my friendds because I just figured out how to activate my paypal account after a year and I think paypal is cool so I want to save money and buy the game for my friends I know in the real world, and for friends on klango! to buy the game for all my friends I'll have to save $200 or so but that's ok because I'll be helping people in other countries who cannot afford it.

Josh Kennedy jkenn...@gmail.com
my blog is at http://jkenn337.klangoblog.net (updated frequently). Tired of Microsoft Windows and paying thousands for screen-readers? try out NVDA, get a mac--, nvda--for Windows, or try out and switch to grml, Ubuntu, Vinux, or knoppix-adriane Linux desktops. Knoppix ubuntu and vinux-cli-max are the most accessible for beginners. also try vinux-gui and encourage those at www.cherrypal.com to use windows-xp and nvda knoppix-adriane Vinux-cli-max or grml so all blind people can have an accessible computer.