Hi

After my monthly bandwidth has just been reset, I downloaded the release version of Entombed, but for some or other reason, the link to the documentation webpage is just timing out, over and over again.

Was just wondering if anyone has a list of things like keystrokes for the game?

I know of the obvious ones like L for location, and things like shift that invoke a form of context menu, but would just like to have a list of all relevant keystrokes, and confirm that to travel you just use cursor keys etc.?

TIA

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA