Hi Dark,
Yeah, so I've noticed. I am actually glad to see the more complex
combat system in Entombed compared to a game like Sryth. With Sryth
the combat system is rather lame and not too descriptive of the damage
done to an enemy character. In Entombed you can chop an enemies legs
out from under him, chop off a hand holding a weapon, or lop off his
head. That makes it much more realistic and more fun.