Hi All,

I have finally gotten going with Emtombed. I must say, I was surprised at
the little I have yet used my monk skills, and am still at floor 11. I am
trying to figure out which creature I hate the most. Either the dire bat,
giant spider, hobgoblin, lesser elemental, or undead being. Argh! <Grin> All
I can say is, this game is edicting!

One more thing.I have not yet defeated the Drake, though I am considering it
once I've passed a few more floors.

Best Regards,

Hayden