Hi Diana,

No, you do not need to turn Jaws off to play my monopoly game.  You can though
since it does use the sapi5 text to speech engine.

And in case you have not done so, you really should before installing any of my
text to speech games, down load the WinKit.zip file and run the setup.exe
install program in it.  That will create the Kitchensinc folder, it's listing
in the programs list and install a game menu system to launch the rest of the
games.

The WinKit.zip file can be found on my free windows sapi5 text to speech games
page.

I hope that helps.

BFN