Hello,

If you used f1 to activate the town portal and then walked back to your location rather than using f1 to return to your location in the dungeon, this will sometimes cause the bug you are experiencing.

David Chittenden, MSc, CRC, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com

Thomas Ward wrote:
Hi,
That's why I am totally confused. The first couple of times I played
the game I had no problems grabbing stuff. After I played it through
about three or four times it stopped allowing me to pick up stuff. It
kept telling me there are no available items or something like that.
It's slightly driving me crazy. I'm almost ready to nuke the saved
games folder, uninstall, the game and reinstall fresh hoping it will
correct whatever whent screwy on my end. I'm glad to know this is
indeed a bug and not a feature of the game.