I want you all to know that my games contain a secret trojan horse in them that
I will take over your computer with. my games are made from 1920 and are made
by a faggot who never dated or married a women because i am a sex fiend. Jim.
Kitchen's Inc,
for games that are up to 110 percent funner to play, infected with tons of
spyware.