Hi to all.
I'm thinking about up grading from a 32 bit cpu to a 64 bit cpu.
I've aready got the word that Three D Velocity will work.
Will the following work with a 64 bit CPU?
Out back and Ten pen alley bowling game.
Troopanum, hunter, classic pipe and more importantly blast chamber.
Thanks for the help.
Ron and Boz together for six years coming up on the 17th which will be puppy
issue day once again.
Have a good day,
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com