this question is mainly directed to those who own laptops, and can't use line-in. I've been trying to record some audio samples of mainstream games, but since I don't have line-in on this laptop I haven't been able to. I've been looking for a USB device, and I've found this one. Has anyone tried, or know if the following USB item will work for such purpose? according to the description, it works for recording from cassette decks, but not sure what else you could do with it. if anyone has more info, I'd sure appreciate it. Here's the link to the product in question. thanks for any help!
http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/digital-conversion/c8b7/?cpg=tw