Hey audyssey members,
Does anyone have the reviews made from some people?. The reviews are from
chasaty and Criss jut, and they are the reviews of monopoly and The win life
game. The links on audiogames are just stabbed by the gobblin king and his roil
followers, so could someone please give me a little hand?. I think they're on
blind cool tech, but some of the links on that one are also broken.