I actually find that I prefer to install all this stuff manualy. once I let it do it at school as I am considered knowledgeable anyway fixing sapi and that sort of thing so I wasn't worried installing. it displayed an error, probably because it didn't see something like outdated direct x which a human can notice. incidentaly I'll have to install klango on that thing, lol. at least the school bought we licenses. I couldn't stand working with. um. what was there. well, it first was jaws, then hal, and then it was like breaking every so often and I had to use satogo. but that's waaaaaay off topic. so I'll get back when this finishes doing it's thing. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 10:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] an update on my entombed problem

Hi Thomas,
No you missed a point. When you install entombed, it automaticly installs microsoft net fraimwork 3.5. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 9:51 PM

Hi Peter,
Wen installing .Net applications you should install or update the .Net
Framework first before installing or upgrading anything else. The
exception is if you are running something like Windows 7 which already
has the latest updates to the .Net Framework and isn't a big issue
like it is on Windows XP or Vista where the framework needs to be
installed or upgraded before applying XNA and other updates.

HTH