From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 7:35 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Loan Wolf Walk throughs

Hi John.

It was raul who did the walkthroughs, and Liam is indeed hosting them.

You can find them at http://www.liamerven.com/games/ their certainly worth
hereing, though Raul only does cover the initial game missions and none of
the extra ones, ----- also while the walkthru is great, I do have to confess

that sinse my targiting and navigation in the game is no where near as good
as Rauls, some of his tactics, ----- like using the depth gun in the first
mission, are rather beyond me. ;D.

Beware the grue!