From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 7:07 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator Important News

But what if their spam powers were too much for the poor monsters?

I can see it now:

"spam fellow uses flood of messages, ---- orc fighter is unable to act due
to the need for mass deletion, ogre brawler is berzerk!" ;D.

Seriously I do hope this is the last we see of such irritating rubbish, and
that whoever is behind this is firmly stopped by the appropriate
authorities.

Beware the grue!