I canceled my saved game. It works, but some how I hit something and it won't voice anymore.

From: "peter Mahach" <piterm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 9:54 PM
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] an update on my entombed problem

o crap... I just started updating direct x to the feb 2010 release... first. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 10:51 PM

Hi Peter,
Wen installing .Net applications you should install or update the .Net
Framework first before installing or upgrading anything else. The
exception is if you are running something like Windows 7 which already
has the latest updates to the .Net Framework and isn't a big issue
like it is on Windows XP or Vista where the framework needs to be
installed or upgraded before applying XNA and other updates.

HTH