To: "Blind gamers" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2010 7:08 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] hi again and a blasbay question

Hi all

It has been a long time since  I have written to the list.

My pc gave a lot of problems so my tech formatted  it but actually without
warning me, so I have lost about 15000 e-mails, amongst them 500  e-mails
from this list.

So its nice to be back.

I am sure all of us have to go through this thing of having to format.

Anyway, since I have lost so many e-mails, what's  the latest news on
blastbay studios?

Have a nice day