Hi guys,
This was my adventure. I had to remove my aquickment because I was on the 6th
floor. The fight with the gardian. I grew my second ogre and my second ogre got
hit twice by a blow. Then, It came his turn. He hit the gardian for 77 dammage
I think and he killed the gardian. Then, the fight with the drake. I grew my
ogre again, and he knocked out the Drake in one huge punch!
BTW, it says I died I think, but I didn't. Best adventure below.
lessknow trench mountain was  an Ogre Mage who  Accidentally cast the Shrink
spell instead of the Float Softly spell when a large number of archers fell off
the castle walls during the Battle of History.   lessknow trench mountain's
party wandered the dungeon's halls for 2 months , 2 days  before somehow
escaping to the lower floors. Against all odds, everyone in lessknow trench
mountain's party survived the ordeal!  Notable Exploits: Rescued a Ogre Fighter
on the 2nd floor. Rescued a Goblin Fighter on the 5th floor. Cleared the menace
guarding the Old Mine-Works.Defeated  a Drake! Handled a total of 838861245
gold coins  and died with a stash of 838861173 still left over.  Score: 604
I may of died in the other floors, but I reloded them.
When I ment my ogre, I actually ment the second ogre.