Hi.

I'm not sure if anyone remembers monster breeder. The game was seting up to be
a pretty cool pokemon style game online with exploration and quests. Well I've
gone back and checked it out again, and things have improved significantly.

Notable changes include the addition of skills to the combat system, thus
making battles far more dynamic and less grind based, and and some
customization options for movement to make getting to places quicker.

Bosses, and guild rading have also been introduced with more features on the
way.

While I don't know how long I'll play, the ongoing story is interesting and the
system and monster descriptions are fun to read, ---- also it's nice to have a
game where I can set my monsters to work then come back later to find more
money.

It's also a relatively deep game when you get into stat raising and equips,
---- though is very easy to just pick up and play. While possibly not as deep
as something like Ce, it's got it's own chalm, and I'd recommend people give it
a try.

I'm selwin empathicus on there if anyone wants to look me up, ---- the forums
are also very friendly and randomly fun too, sinse the game has a highly
relaxed atmosphere, ---- even pvp has no effect on anything outside pvp, ie,
you don't lose or gain anything but pvp rank.

So, i'd advise people to give this one a try, if you've always wanted to play
pokemon, or if you want a relaxed rpg with lots of exploration, interesting
combat and a random ongoing story.

You can find the game at http://monbre.com/?ref=Selwin Empathicus

And yes, this is my referral link, ---- but why not.

Beware the grue!