Hi All,

I have just made the 25th floor of Entomb, and finding the rather lengthey
floor a tiresome trek. Now to my questions. Firstly, I notice it is called
"The Gates of Alisandria". Not critical, I know, but what or where is
Alisandria? The other thing I think is a bug. As I continue along, I notice
that three things are happening. 1. The fight music takes longer and longer
to end, forcing me to wait longer and longer before continuing. 2. The save
process is taking longer. And, 3. The loading process is taking a virtual
eternity. Why are these things happening?

Best Regards,

Hayden