Guys,
We have to prove that we are blind. We should make a review and advertise hour selves as blind gamers, and we could give them a little lesson. If we do this once, they will think its only 1 people. But if we do this every day, then they will take a lesson in til they understand.
And Charles, I agree with your idea to.
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 1:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] this blind thing

Good idea, but I'll bet it wouldn't work.

Another idea would be to list the sites where games for the blind can be
downloaded, then describe, in brief, the idea of game play, and maybe a
detailed walk-through of a short game. Even if it does no good, it might be
fun to do.
---
In God we trust!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>