Now I agree with Chuck.
List the games and where to down load them.
Also, list the podcast walk throughs of the games and where to find them as
well.
I've always said the following.
99 percent of the sighted world needs to do the following.
Put on a blindfold and have us take their carkeys away from them.
Now see how they use the remotes to their stereos, their TV sets, Their DVD
players. Wonder if they could get around their own homes with the lights
out? SMILES.
Its funny but it is sad.
Roughly 99 percent of the sighted just don't know us. If they don't work
with someone or have a relative in their family with a disability, they
don't know us and don't want to know us.
Now for the one percent that truely know us has to educate the 99 percent
that don't.
I'll share a story with my fellow gamers.
My brother Matt and I have lived where were at for twenty years now.
our long not seen Aunt came down for a visit with her new loud mouth know it
all of a husband. Matt and I are constantly going up and down stairs running
arans and what have you for our mother.
Now we all have our safety clues throughout the house that the sighted don't
pick up on.
We have a throw rug at the top of our stairs. I think this is the only clue
that we have in the house.
The funny thing was this.
Our new Uncle saw us running up and down the stairs and what have you.
He stated, you sure do know your way around the house. Well, wouldn't you
after living in the house for roughly ten years at that time?
Now come on now. If you need a cane or a dog in your own home after ten
years, you're in serious trouble.
I know most of us were brought up knowing that the only stupid question is
the one never asked or thought of asking since we've probably heard them all
by now. We can usually tell if someone is asking a question to be mean
towards us or would like to be educated to help someone that they might run
into on the street.
This is why the supply and demand of almost anything for the blind is so
expensive and in so low of supply. The sighted world just don't want us.
I was in a school for the blind for roughly two years back in the 70's.
Luckily ma saw how depressed I was getting from being in a school with so
many multi handicapt children.
It was no pinick and we all have our war stories from being in a regular
school system.
This is because the sighted world doesn't want us in their world.
Just my two cents worth on this topic.
Ron who now needs to go feed the dogs.

Have a good day,
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com