No, it automatically looks for it and gives you the choice to install it or not. It can automatically download it but you still have to tell it to.
Vender: No pizza. Only Khlav Kalash.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Muhammed Deniz" <muhamme...@googlemail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 2:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] an update on my entombed problem

Hi Thomas,
No you missed a point. When you install entombed, it automaticly installs microsoft net fraimwork 3.5. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2010 9:51 PM

Hi Peter,
Wen installing .Net applications you should install or update the .Net
Framework first before installing or upgrading anything else. The
exception is if you are running something like Windows 7 which already
has the latest updates to the .Net Framework and isn't a big issue
like it is on Windows XP or Vista where the framework needs to be
installed or upgraded before applying XNA and other updates.

HTH