>From the Kolesar brothers and our puppies
kolesar16...@roadrunner.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jacob Kruger" <jac...@mailzone.co.za>
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 3:50 PM
Subject: [Audyssey] Song for ignorant sighted people to hear

Changing to different subject line, but thought this link that was sent out
by accessibleDevices today might be of interest/relevant:
http://tinyurl.com/y8adu4r

It's a song called Ain't it the truth, and it's specifically related to
sighted people making assumptions about VI/blind people.

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker
Skype: BlindZA