Hey if some one bought your engine from you, would they have to know porgramming to make a game?

Tim
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Retro Gaming

Hi Dark,
Well, if I could find the sounds, music, etc to do it I might be
tempted to try a Turrican clone. I'd have to get m hands on an
original too to get a feel for the game play, but if I could fulfill
those requirements I'd give it a try with the Genesis Engine.As you
know from MOTA I think all of the necessary code is or will be in
place for a game like that.
As for enemies above or below you in MOTA pressing the v key will
announce where items and enemies are in relationship to you. If you
have a better way of doing this I'd like to hear it.