To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 2:23 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] pokemon game (possible accessible)

hey everyone.
i haven't posted here for ages.
i'm searching for games, and i found a game related to pokemon. it's
offline, and the objective
is to fight pokemons, trainers, play in tournaments, buy items, etc..
consider the entire game
without the exploration part. only the good stuff (you know: battles!)
the only thing that i can't understand is how to battle. the game is
fantastic, more than 300
pokemons, it's text based.
i'm having difficulty to find the statistics window, and how to attack
the enemy when the battle starts. if you guys can figure it out or try
to make scripts for it,
it whould really rock. i always wanted to play a game like that text
based only, and
offline.
download link:
http://download.birdiesoft.dk/PokeGame32.exe
to vizit the web site, and contact developer:
http://birdiesoft.dk