Hello Gamers,
It's Katie here with some excellent news! I will soon be making some
online trivia games for all to play. I do have one on my website,
www.katie.toonhead-online.com. It's called who wants to be a computer
expert. You are given a question and 4 to 5 possible answers. Just
click the link for the answer you want. If you get it right, you will
move on to the next question. If you get it wrong however, you will
not be able to proceed. It only has 5 questions, but I will be
creating more games. I already have an algebra game in the works and I
think it should be up online in a few days. If you'd like more
information on my plans for future games, you may contact me.
Happy gaming!
Katie