From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of eleni christodoulou
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 10:35 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Last Crusade

Hi. You don't need a screen reader with the game. There is a readme file in
the folder. Actually I'm trying to feagure out how I can send the last
crusade folder in dropbox but I can't. I haven't tried the zip file that
someone else sent because I already own the game. If it doesn't work, please

help me with dropbox if you can, so I can also send the game on the list.
Eleni