Good morning all,
I woke up this morning to a inbox full of emails discussing the difference
between two words,
I have one question what does this have to do with gaming?
So I feel that if this is the discussion you all need to have it should be on
another list, and as far as this list the moderators make the rules and if you
don't like them unsubscribe from the list so that those of us who want to
discuss and read emails about games can continue to do this.
Thank you!
Steve Walker