From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of william lomas
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 6:00 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jungle Jolt

damn lol wanted to hear it :)

On 14 Mar 2010, at 22:28, Philip Bennefall wrote:

> Hi Hayden,
>
> This is indeed a file from the new adventure game, however it was
unfortunate that it got out in this fashion. I would've liked to make it
available it as a sneak preview much closer to release. The situation was
that because of some recent upgrades my web hosting provider had turned on
automatic indexing of directories which I was unaware of, as this used to be
disabled by default. I have now disabled it again.

<hdpres...@hotmail.com>

william lomas
follow me on twitter:
billbow_baggins