To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] what is all of this imventer or venter or something?.

Inventor is a job that we are theorizing. It isn't in the game. We're
hoping it will be at some point.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard

On 3/15/10, Muhammed Deniz <muhamme...@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hi guys,
What is this venter or what ever job in entombed?. I mean I do play entombed but I hird it on the entombed mailing list. so in short, could anyone pull
me  out of the dungion? hahahaha!
The best sight for games is, audio games!
Go to.
www.audiogames.net
msn:
muhammed123...@hotmail.co.uk