Well Thomas, there is a new idea!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Moderator: Getting Back on Topic

Could this be made into a game? Bashing stupid sighted people with baseball
bats when they make their comments?  We would be overrun with them, but
there would be, every so often, a sensible comment from one of them, and you
get penalized if that person gets bashed by accident.  You would have to
earn money and pay the smart sighted people to help fight the cause.
---
In God we trust.