From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Sherman
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 2:46 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Entombed Final Boss

 Hi,

If you have the floor entirely cleared, try this. Go up the stairs, then
back down, This will wipe all the dead bodies and anything off the floor.
This will speed up the save and load times.

But really, a minute is not that long. Kick back, take a deep breath, take a

drink, and resume game play when it loads. unfortunately, since the game has

so much to save at this time, nothing short of going up the stairs, and
coming back down will help.

Oh yeah, one other thing. When, or if you go up the stairs, drop anything
you don't want or need. This too will help with saving and loading the game.

HTH.

The Shermanator