To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 11:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] help with some sited people.

Hi Muhammed,
Oh, that is always a possability. If you press the keys too hard and
too fast you can certainly break the keyboard if you get too carried
away. I should know. I've done it myself a time or two. In fact, I
just recently sent my Compaq in for repairs. Not only did the dvd
drive die in it, but I damaged the keyboard by getting a little rough
on the keyboard. The right shift key wouldn't always work after using
it heavily in a couple of games. From now on if I am going to be doing
any serious gaming on that computer I'll stick to an external USB
keyboard which is easier to replace than the laptop's builtin
keyboard. So take it easy on your keyboard by all means.
As far as pplaying games at school goes remember you ar using their
equipment on school time. A teacher has the right to tell you to stop
playing the game. Especially, if you might do damage to the tax payers
property. We all need to be respectful of the equipment and property
provided for your educational mneeds, and it wasn't provided to play
games during school time.

Cheers!