From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 5:04 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Tarzey boy, help.

Hi guys,
The subject says Tarzey boy but that's the new name that i've came up for
Tarzan Junior. Now, I  need tips on avoiding the sling and the gun at the
same time. I know you have to avoid the rock's by moving away from them, but
when I get closer the leader shoots bullets at me. Any help on avoiding both
the sling and the gun at the same time?.
The best sight for games is, audio games!
Go to.
www.audiogames.net
msn:
muhammed123...@hotmail.co.uk