Hi,

I just got my 24th trophy in judgement day, thus unlocking the beep
commercial. What a laugh! If you bought that, that would about show that
"blind people will buy just about anything". Ok, I've given too much away.
To the point of my message. I have heard of a Beep trophy, does this have to
do with the commercial, and if not, how do you get it?

Best Regards,

Hayden