To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 5:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] the athina boss.

Hi Muhammed,
Ummm...What the heck are you talking about? I think I've made this
quite clear how the ending battle is to be. It is basically a test to
prove Angela worthy enough to possess the Orb of Wisdom. Since Athena
is a goddess, you obviously can't kill her in a fight, but you can
beat her in combat so she will give you the orb as a gift. Besides
Athena is one of the good goddesses of mythology so she isn't exactly
an enemy per say. The entire point of the game's various traps,
enemies, is a test to select the right champion to possess the Orb.
Kind of like an olympics for heroes.

Cheers!