From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Muhammed Deniz
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2010 2:55 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Cc: entombedg...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [Audyssey] entombed recording.

Hi guys,
This is a recording with the Drake and a bit of the 7th floor although, one
of my members got killed.  And then, I do something bad to a returned zomby!
BTW, sorry if its in monno, but I set it to stereo mix. Anyway, you guys are
gonna see how clever I am, haha!
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3562479/entombed%207th%20floor.wav
I dunno why its saying 20, but enjoy!
Jason, you might be very angry that you might have to unholylight to the
zomby's, lol!
Enjoy!

The best sight for games is, audio games!
Go to.
www.audiogames.net
msn:
muhammed123...@hotmail.co.uk