Hi.

time of conflict is looking interesting, but currently i keep getting
slaughtered by the computer because when I've got many units in one place their
paths get blocked.

In my last game for instance, I had two armour units, and the enemy had capture
one of my cities, but I just couldn't get them there because whenever I tried
to move around the infantry, they seemed to become blocked which was annoying!
I tried moving one space in another direction to clear travel, but that didn't
seem to work.

Is there any easy way around this?

Beware the Grue!

DArk.