to my knowledge, not only the site is down but ken's hdd crashed and he lost all of that stuff. too bad as I wouldn't mind the full version of world of darkness or how ever it was called, but I dout anyone has it. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chastity MORSE" <chastitymo...@msn.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 20, 2010 12:02 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] question about Ken's Dreamtech site?

Okay, I seen Ken on here a while ago posting about the new Quake game thing, but the address I have for his site isn't working, especially the one listed on the PCS games site. Does anyone know what the address is and if he still has those other games mentioned like Enemy Attack, Wreckingball, and the rest?
Thanks:
Chastity

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4959 (20100319) __________

http://www.eset.com