It seems as though my laptop PC can receive Email for my home Email address when being used wirelessly, but cannot send wirelessly. I will be sending stuff once connected at work. So, if you find a whole flock of Emails from me coming in at once, you'll know why.

I'm using the laptop PC because the home desktop PC is in the shop for repair. I have a few thousand Emails to catch up on. This is no exageration, either, as my desktop PC went down one week ago today. I just got the home Email set up on this laptop yesterday afternoon.
---
In God we trust.