tonight around 7 PM Eastern or so I will be playing final fantasy 13.  Just
released a week ago, FF 13 has already been thought by many to be a mostly
playable console game.  feel free to tune in at
http://ustre.am/3AXa
this is a page with both video and audio.  The audio should be at a
comfortable level.  you'll probably need flash installed.  if there's a big
problem, I'd be happy to run an audio stream, but I'd like to conserve
bandwith where possible.
hope to see you all there.

Liam