To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, March 19, 2010 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Bowling Rail

I'll look for some info on where to buy one or more rails, but be prepared to pay a pretty penny. For some rediculous reason, the last time I checked into it, the cost is about $280 per rail. This was according to the secretary of the sanctioning body for blind bowlers in the United States. I think I still have the info somewhere at home, and I'll check.
---
In God we trust.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sylvester Thomas" <cinema-...@msn.com>