hmmm did anyone record this or any of liam's streams.
Its not often that I am here for them sertainly not today.
been walking, doing system maintainance and catching up on things.
In fact I was just catching up on email before I try to push through with
entombed which should catch me up with everything.
I know liam does not record his shows but I'd have liked all the stuff he has
done as far as broadcast archives.